The website kloeber.eu.com, including the services offered on it (hereinafter collectively: the "Website"), is provided by:
Scharpenberger Straße 72-90
Tel.: +49-2333-98-7 70
Management: Stuart Stockley, Markus Brando
Klöber GmbH is responsible for the processing of personal data on this Website as defined by the European General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). We thus act as Controller in the sense of Art. 4 no. 7 GDPR.
By means of this Data Privacy Statement, Klöber GmbH provides you with information regarding the nature, scope, and purpose of its processing of personal data, as well as regarding the rights pertaining to the individuals whose personal data are being processed by Klöber GmbH.
Personal data include all information related to an identified or identifiable natural person (the "Data Subject"), such as a person's name or address, email address or online identifiers provided by their devices, applications, tools and protocols.
You can always visit our Website without having to actively provide personal data. The data that Klöber GmbH processes based on a Website visit is explained below in Section 1 ("Data Privacy Statement for all Website Visitors"). The Website also offers services that you can only use if you actively provide us with personal data. These services and the processing of data as a result of the use of those respective services are explained in Section 2 ("Data Privacy Statements for Users of Special Klöber GmbH Services"). You can find general data privacy information applicable to all kinds of data processing, e.g. regarding rights that you have as a Data Subject, in Section 3 ("General data privacy information").Table of Contents
- 1. Data Privacy Statement for all Website visitors
- a. Access data
- b. Cookies and similar technologies
- (1) Cookies
- (2) Matomo
- c. Contact
- d. Integration of Youtube videos
- 2. Data Privacy Statements for users of special Klöber GmbH services
- a. Online applications
- (1) Data transmission
- (2) Data storage, usage, and deletion
- (3) Cancellation; application withdrawal
- a. Online applications
- 3. General data privacy information
- a. Your Rights as a Data Subject
- b. Information regarding the Klöber GmbH Data Protection Officer
- 4. Updates
1. Data Privacy Statement for all Website visitors
a. Access data/ server log files
Klöber GmbH collects log data every time the Website is accessed. Only technically required data are collected, i.e. the type and version of the browser, the user's operating system, the referring URL (the website via which our Website was accessed), the date and time of access, the quantity of data transferred, the Internet Protocol address (IP address), and the Internet Service Provider of the accessing system. This information is kept by Klöber GmbH for two weeks and then is deleted.
Klöber GmbH will not assign these data to specific persons or combine the data with other Klöber GmbH data sources unless it is required to be able to provide law enforcement authorities with required information in the case of a cyber-attack. The data mentioned above are only used to provide Website content correctly, to optimize Website content and advertising and to ensure the long-term functionality of our IT systems and our Website technology. Klöber GmbH, therefore, uses these data for both statistical purposes and to ensure data privacy and safety within the Company.
Data processing for the purposes mentioned above is carried out on the basis of the so-called balancing of interest clause of the GDPR (Art. 6(1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR).
b. Cookies and similar technologies
Most of the cookies used by Klöber GmbH are "session cookies" that are automatically deleted when the Website visit ends. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit our Website.
At present, the Klöber GmbH Website uses the following Cookies:
• Klöber GmbH
Users can determine how these cookies are used. All current browsers have the option to limit or completely block the storage of cookies, generally, or only for certain websites. We point out, however, that the use and user-friendliness of our Website will be reduced if cookies are not allowed. Users can also manage many online advertising cookies via the United States website http://www.aboutads.info/choices or the European website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/.
All user data (such as IP addresses, usernames, etc.) is stored anonymously to make personal identification impossible.
(2) Matomo (Piwik)
(1) This website uses the web analytics service Matomo to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
(2) Cookies are stored on your computer for this evaluation. The person responsible stores the information collected exclusively on his server (Germany). You can adjust the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website to the full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser. Preventing the use of Matomo is possible by removing the following checkmark to enable the opt-out plug-in: (Matomo iFrame).
(3) The website uses Matomo with the extension "AnonymizeIP". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a direct personal relationship can thus be excluded. The IP address transmitted by Matomo from your browser will not be merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The Matomo program is an open source project. Privacy information is available at https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
The Website allows you to contact Klöber GmbH via email to our Director of Group Communications. The personal data provided by each respective user is stored for the purpose of answering your request. The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer needed for these purposes, provided that this is not prevented by legal retention requirements or you have declared your consent to a longer storage.
The processing of your described above is necessary in order to answer your request (Art. 6(1) sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR). The processing of further data provided voluntarily by you in the contact form is based on the interest-balancing clause of the GDPR (Art. 6(1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR).
d. Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website. [These are all included in the "extended privacy mode", that means that you do not transfer data about you as a user to YouTube if you are not playing the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.]
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to associate with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or custom design of its website. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these User Profiles, and you must be directed to YouTube to use them.
2. Data Privacy Statements for users of special KLÖBER GMBH services
a. Online applications
The Website gives you the opportunity to sign up for job alerts by email, apply for jobs online or via email for employment or training positions offered by the Klöber GmbH and its affiliates. For such online alerts and applications, the Data Privacy Statement applies in addition to other legal requirements. On the basis of an online application initiated by you, we process the personal data you provide to Klöber GmbH electronically for the purpose of the application. Such processing is necessary in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract (cf. Art. 6(1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR). Please read this Data Privacy Statement before you send us your personal data.
(1) Data transmission
When applying to Klöber GmbH and its affiliate companies online or via email you provide Klöber GmbH with personal data such as name, postal and email address as well as information regarding your education and professional qualifications, certificates and other information and documents commonly used when applying for a job. In your own interest please only disclose special categories of personal data (such as ethnic background, political opinion, membership in a trade union, physical and mental health, or religious or philosophical belief, collectively "Sensitive Data", cf. Art. 9(1) GDPR) that you expressly wish us to receive. We do not expect you to submit nor request you to send such Sensitive Data.
(2) Data storage, usage, and deletion
Klöber GmbH stores and uses information and files provided by you only to record and process your application, which includes contacting you. If your application is successful, the information and files you provide may continue to be used in the course of an employment relationship with you. Otherwise, Klöber GmbH will retain your information and files for a period of 6 months after completion of the hiring process (unless a shorter period is required by local law) in order to be able to answer any questions regarding your application, to comply with legal obligations and assert, exercise or defend any existing or potential claims. After expiry of this period, your data will typically be deleted.
If by checking the corresponding box, or by indicating this when applying via email, you have given us approval to also send your information and files to other Klöber GmbH companies, we will forward your application file to other group companies that might have open positions suited to you.
(3) Cancellation; application withdrawal
You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent for us to continue to store and use personal data you have supplied. In addition, you always have the possibility to withdraw your application. If you withdraw your application, your data and files in the applicant databank will be deleted as set out above. In addition, during an online application, you can at any time request that Klöber GmbH deletes any individual data or files you have transmitted. We will handle any such request in line with the provisions of GDPR.
3. General Data Privacy Information
a. Your Rights as a Data Subject
We have taken all necessary and adequate steps to protect your personal data and ensure your rights as a Data Subject. According to the GDPR, you have certain rights described below. Please note that limitations may apply to your ability to exercise these rights, for example, when your right to obtain the information is found to be overwritten by essential considerations of private interests.
Right of access
• You have the right to request access to the personal data we process about you. You can submit a request to email@example.com on a form which you can access here.
• We will provide you with a copy of the personal data undergoing processing as a starting point free of charge or by electronic means if the request has been submitted in a commonly used electronic form.
Right to rectification
• You have the right to rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, including completion of incomplete personal data.
Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
• Under certain circumstances, you have the right to the erasure of the personal data concerning you. We will delete your personal data at your request if we do not absolutely need these data to fulfil a contract with you or we are not legally obliged to store them.
Right to restriction
• Under certain circumstances, you have the right to restrict our processing of personal data concerning you.
Right to data portability
• Where processing is based on consent or a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transmit this personal data to a third party without hindrance from us, if technically possible.
Right to object
• Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object at any time to our processing of personal data concerning you. For example, if you have requested to receive information from us, e.g. newsletters, etc. and do not wish to receive further information, you can easily opt-out of receiving further information from us.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
• As a general rule, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or affects you significantly. This does not apply if among other things automated decision-making and profiling is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between you and us.
Right to withdraw consent
• If processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect the processing of your personal data prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
Exercising your rights
• If you want to exercise any of your rights as described above or have any question to that, please contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an email to the email address specified below.
Filing of complaint
• If you wish to file a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you can choose to file a complaint to supervisory Data Protection Authority.
b. Information regarding the Klöber GmbH Data Protection Officer
The Klöber GmbH Data Protection Officer is: Sebastian Kraska, BMIGroup@iitr.de
We will update this Data Privacy Statement if necessary for legal or factual reasons. Please keep yourself regularly informed about the current status of the Statement.